BUY Mack Snow Leopard gecko online. 100% Captive Breed baby leopard geckos – WE ONLY sell captive breed geckos. just place your order now
The Mack Snow leopard gecko morph originally came from John and Amy Mack from Reptiles by Mack. They came across some hatchlings which looked like “Snow” hatchlings rather than normal hatchlings. The following season, John and Amy bred the hatchlings back to each other. In the breeding, they produced Super Snows, Mack Snows, and Normals.
Mack Snows were first to be thought as Co-Dominant. Now after further review, they seem to be Incomplete Dominant. There are three different forms, Super Snows, Mack Snows, and Wild Type. The Super Snows are the homozygous form of the Mack Snow gene. The Mack Snows are the heterozygous form of the Mack Snow gene. The Wild Type do not have the Mack Snow gene and generally look like Normal Leopard Geckos. See the pictures below for examples.
Mack Snows, when bred to Mack Snows, have the ability to produce a Super Snow. The genetics of Super Snows will be discussed in the next section. When they hatch, they seem to have an all purple or silver hue to them. As they grow, the birth color fades into a white body with black broken pin stripes. They also have two solid black eyes.
Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- 100% Captive Bred baby leopard geckos – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
When considering any leopard gecko for sale, be sure to only purchase captive bred baby leopard geckos for sale from an experienced leopard gecko breeder.
At CBReptile.com all of our reptiles for sale, including our geckos for sale are captive bred and NOT wild caught. We have a Biologist ON SITE and offer a Live arrival and FULL 7-day health guarantee on ALL Of our animals. Our guarantee extends to 30 days for all customers who purchase full habitat kits. All of our orders ship via FedEx Overnight in heated or cooled, insulated containers (when needed) and leave our facility at 6:45 PM and are on your doorstep the following morning before noon. One Shipping charge of $39.95 covers up to 5 reptiles for sale. We are not only leopard gecko breeders! We are also proud to be crested gecko breeders as well as gargoyle gecko breeders! Be sure to check out all of our leopard gecko for sale, as well as our baby leopard geckos for sale, crested gecko for sale, gargoyle gecko for sale as well as our panther chameleons for sale and blue iguana for sale as well as green iguanas for sale. If you are looking for other reptiles for sale, including turtles for sale or tortoise for sale, please visit our sister website, Tortoise Town.
All photos show an example of the particular leopard gecko color morph and are not the exact animal you will be receiving unless you are purchasing from our Exact leopard geckos for sale page. Our geckos are sold by age as hatchling, juvenile, and adult. This is based on the age of the gecko when being shipped. Hatchlings are 1-3 months, juveniles are 3.5-6 months, young adults are 6+ months. At CB Reptile, we do our best to sex the reptiles we sell, however, we cannot guarantee sex for anything that is purchased other than adults. While we are fairly accurate on most juveniles and hatchlings, sex is not 100% guaranteed other than for adults.